The purpose of this edition is to describe the changes in the Swedish model in a broad sense, and discuss it with an eye to current dilemmas and future challenges.
- End of Equality? The Welfare State Model Beyond the Crisis
Joakim Palme, Johan Fritzell and Åke Bergmark
- Children's rights and resources
Ingrid Söderlind and Kristina Engwall
- Towards a new family-policy model
Ann-Zofie Duvander, Tommy Ferrarini and Sara Thalberg
- Younger and more mobile - the future labour force
- The changing geography of state activity in Sweden
- The invisible guide - competition policy in the age of economic
Download International Edition 2008 The Swedish Model
You can order this edition. One is without cost, for five or more you will have to pay the postage costs.