Articles in Framtider International edition 2008
Publication year: 2008
Theme: The Swedish Model
The purpose of this edition is to describe the changes in the Swedish model in a broad sense, and discuss it with an eye to current dilemmas and future challenges.
- End of Equality? The Welfare State Model Beyond the Crisis
Joakim Palme, Johan Fritzell and Åke Bergmark
- Children's rights and resources
Ingrid Söderlind and Kristina Engwall
- Towards a new family-policy model
Ann-Zofie Duvander, Tommy Ferrarini and Sara Thalberg
- Younger and more mobile - the future labour force
- The changing geography of state activity in Sweden
- The invisible guide - competition policy in the age of economic
You can order this edition. One is without cost, for five or more you will have to pay the postage costs.