Articles in Framtider no. 2/2005 English edition
Publication year: 2005
Theme: Unexpected futures
This issue is about unexpected futures in five separate areas: demography, medicine, the environment, superpowers and technology.
- Is it harder to foresee the future nowadays?
- Imagine if it becomes much worse
- When viruses take the leap to humans
Arna Jernelöv och Claes Ramel
- Life expectancy still rising and Italians have fewer "bambini"
- You might as well go home when the system is down
Nina Wormbs och Arne Jernelöv
- Here today, gone tomorrow?
Victor Kremenyuk och Arne Jernelöv
- Uncertainty, risk and wild cards
- Sweden in 2023 - 'Future days' of the Swedish Parliament
- Society and the future: research programme, 2005-2008
You can order this edition. One is without cost, for five or more you will have to pay the postage costs.